|Packaging Size||3x10 Tab|
|Type||Omega 3 Fatty Acid|
|Shelf Life||18 Months|
It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hypoparathyroidism), and a certain muscle disease.
Calcitriol is a synthetic physiologically-active analog of vitamin D, specifically the vitamin D3 form. Calcitriol regulates calcium in vivo by promoting absorption in the intestine, reabsorption in the kidneys, and, along with parathyroid hormone, regulation of bone growth.
Omega-3 fish oil contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that are important in preventing and managing heart disease. Findings show omega-3 fatty acids may help to: Lower blood pressure.Note:
- We are third party manufacturer of the products.
- Updated prices are for wholesaling prices
- We are deal in bulk quantity
- Prices vary on the requirement of the product count.
- Production Capacity: 50000 Tablet per Days
- Delivery Time: 20 Days